You are invited to share your email address for our newsletter (see left: many thanks if you have done so), but that is as much as we know about you. If you do not subscribe to the Ferdinand Porsche Magazine newsletter, then:
- We will not collect personal details.
- We will not run ads containing tracking cookies or codes.
- We will not sell, share or otherwise transfer any information on the workings of our website and its users.
Where you are signed up to the newsletter:
- We will do our utmost to protect user privacy through use of security technology.
- We will respect user privacy. All you will ever receive by sharing your email address with this site is the newsletter you signed up for.
- We will not sell, share or otherwise transfer user email addresses.
- We will ensure all personal information is securely disposed of when applicable.
New Ferdinand Magazine is absolutely anti-spam. Rest assured that we will never facilitate contact by uninvited organisations.
Like most websites, we do run unintrusive cookies to ensure your experience on the site is the best it can be. They exist to recognise your arrival and allow you to continue where you left off. They do not follow you beyond Ferdinand Magazine. You may disable cookies on your computer and continue to use this website, although we may not be able to serve you as we would like. But use of the site assumes your acceptance of our cookies.
If you have any questions about this page, or anything regarding Ferdinand Magazine, contact us by email.